- Career Center
Join us for six one-hour webinars on consecutive Tuesdays beginning October 11, 2016. Each webinar will cover one of the six areas tested on the computer-based examination for Accreditation in Public Relations. Learn and prepare for the exam with anonymity—conveniently offered at your computer or mobile device over the lunch hour. FREE for Minnesota PRSA members or those willing to become members while earning APR
APR Application Steps before Readiness Reviews
The first APR Readiness Reviews are scheduled for June. If your goal is to sit for a Readiness Review panel in June or anytime in 2016, make sure you plan in these steps and timeline:
1. If you aren’t already, become a member of PRSA.
2. Apply for the APR process at PRAccreditation.org and pay your fee. Your application must be approved by national PRSA 45 days prior to your Readiness Review panel.
3. Request a Readiness Review be set up for you by contacting Karen Lyons, APR at Lyons010@hotmail.com
4. Submit your Readiness Review Questionnaire to Karen no later than 15 days in advance of your scheduled Readiness Review.
5. Bring your portfolio to your scheduled Readiness Review.